Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

error iphone is disabled

hello

I have a Iphone x

it's storage was full and it worked slowly and unfortunately I didn't have time to export the data to my computer and backup my data.

Today I restart my phone because it worked slowly but when it turned on i saw this error

iphone is disabled connect to itunes

and when i connect my phone to my computer it can't connect to mu phone because i should confirm this process from my phone and my phone is not work

iPhone X

Posted on Aug 2, 2020 2:52 PM

3 replies

Aug 2, 2020 3:17 PM in response to hadieshi

You can reset your passcode by following the instructions in this article by Apple ➔ How to reset your passcode on a disabled iPhone. You will need a computer for this task and all your data on your iPhone will be wiped clean in the process.

If you have a backup created then you can ➔ Restore Your iPhone from that backup file. If you do not have a backup file created then you will lose all your data on the iPhone.

If Photos, Messages and Contacts are synced to iCloud then you will be able to retrieve them after setting up iCloud on your iPhone after you reset the passcode and sign into iCloud.

Axel F.

error iphone is disabled

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.