Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to transfer all my photos in to my IPhone 11Pro Max

how can I transfer all photos from old iphone to new iPhone 11Pro max?

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 13

Posted on Aug 2, 2020 6:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 2, 2020 6:13 PM

Do you use iCloud backup for your photos on your old iPhone? If YES then you can simply log in with the same Apple ID (as your old iPhone) on your new iPhone and once iCloud is activated then photos will complete the synchronization process and the photos will be transferred.

If you do NOT use iCloud for photos then you will need to use one of the following methods to transfer all your data-

Method 1 - Backup your old iPhone on your computer like this ➔ How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support and then Restore your new iPhone from that backup like this ➔ Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

Method 2 - The Quick Start method and here is how to do that ➔ Use Quick Start to transfer data from your previous iOS device to your new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Axel F.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 2, 2020 6:13 PM in response to nang130

Do you use iCloud backup for your photos on your old iPhone? If YES then you can simply log in with the same Apple ID (as your old iPhone) on your new iPhone and once iCloud is activated then photos will complete the synchronization process and the photos will be transferred.

If you do NOT use iCloud for photos then you will need to use one of the following methods to transfer all your data-

Method 1 - Backup your old iPhone on your computer like this ➔ How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support and then Restore your new iPhone from that backup like this ➔ Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

Method 2 - The Quick Start method and here is how to do that ➔ Use Quick Start to transfer data from your previous iOS device to your new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Axel F.

Aug 2, 2020 6:14 PM in response to nang130

I recently got a new iPhone 11, and ran into the same scenario. When setting up your new phone, enable bluetooth on both your new and old phones. Make sure no other phone within a few feet has bluetooth on. Then, place both phones next to each other. You should get a message to transfer all data from your old phone to your new phone. Both phones need to be iPhones for this to work. You should be able to find more information here: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT210216

How to transfer all my photos in to my IPhone 11Pro Max

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.