Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I wanna add funds to my Apple Store but they telling me contact Apple Store support

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Aug 2, 2020 10:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 2, 2020 11:39 PM

Sanjitapatil Said:

I wanna add funds to my Apple Store but they telling me contact Apple Store support

———-

Why the Message: You are getting this message because your payment method can't be charged.

Go Here for More: If your Payment Method is Declined in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

Managing your Methods of Payment:

Go Here: Change, Add, or Remove Apple ID Payment Methods - Apple Support

Apple Support Contact Info:

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 2, 2020 11:39 PM in response to Sanjitapatil

Sanjitapatil Said:

———-

Why the Message: You are getting this message because your payment method can't be charged.

Go Here for More: If your Payment Method is Declined in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

Managing your Methods of Payment:

Go Here: Change, Add, or Remove Apple ID Payment Methods - Apple Support

Apple Support Contact Info:

Aug 2, 2020 11:42 PM in response to Sanjitapatil

Sanjitapatil Said:

———-

A Few Thoughts To Independently Try:

Consider and try the following, if you cannot contact Apple Support at the moment.

• Your Balance is $0.00 — Try using a iTunes Gift Card

• You are adding $100 — Try adding a smaller amount

• You are connected to Cellular — Try connecting to a WiFi Network

• You are using a Mobile Device — Try connecting via a Computer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.