Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sound Issue with my iPhone 7 Plus

Hello Sir,

My iphone 7 plus has issue, i cannot hear volume, i cannot adjust volume by buttons or control center, volume in control center not responds when i try to do change up or down, it only work long press, then volume not coming back, please need help.

I tried restarting and resetting many times, i feel its a software issue or bug, first time it happen when i forced restated my iPhone 7 plus by pressing volume down + side button, after that the issue started, even i updated my IOS from iTunes still same issue.

please guide me how to solve this issue,

thank you so much in advance.

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Aug 4, 2020 12:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 4, 2020 12:30 AM

Go to Settings > Sounds (or Settings > Sounds & Haptics), and drag the Ringer and Alerts slider up and down and Enable Change with Buttons

Check the mute button isn’t on, it’s a small switch on the top left side, push it up so it’s not orange

If you hear no sound or distorted sound from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch speaker - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 4, 2020 12:30 AM in response to amer7641

Go to Settings > Sounds (or Settings > Sounds & Haptics), and drag the Ringer and Alerts slider up and down and Enable Change with Buttons

Check the mute button isn’t on, it’s a small switch on the top left side, push it up so it’s not orange

If you hear no sound or distorted sound from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch speaker - Apple Support

Sound Issue with my iPhone 7 Plus

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.