Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Valid Apple Music Subscription so why does Apple Store show an additioanl fee for songs and albums?

I have a current and paid up to date Apple Music suscription that I logged out of and back into so why does it show that there will be an additional fee for any song or album in the Apple Store?

Posted on Aug 4, 2020 4:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 4, 2020 5:33 PM

DPM4SR wrote:

I have never stopped paying and have never been late for Apple Music but if I choose a song or an album it shows I need to pay $1.29 for the song or $12.99 for the album WHY?

If you want to buy music from the iTunes Store, you will need to pay for it, regardless off whether or not you have an Apple Music subscription.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 4, 2020 5:33 PM in response to DPM4SR

DPM4SR wrote:

I have never stopped paying and have never been late for Apple Music but if I choose a song or an album it shows I need to pay $1.29 for the song or $12.99 for the album WHY?

If you want to buy music from the iTunes Store, you will need to pay for it, regardless off whether or not you have an Apple Music subscription.

Valid Apple Music Subscription so why does Apple Store show an additioanl fee for songs and albums?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.