Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

If I purchase an unlocked device can I use it straight away with straight talk?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Aug 4, 2020 5:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 4, 2020 9:18 PM

You did mention the model of your iPhone so I will provide a general answer. Straight Talk runs on a GSM network. If the iPhone that your purchase works on a GSM Network (Most iPhones do if they are less than 2 years old). You can also call Straight Talk and ask them once you know the model of your iPhone to be safe. The short answer to your question is a YES. An unlocked iPhone will work on Straight Talk.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 4, 2020 9:18 PM in response to Kmbeauchat

You did mention the model of your iPhone so I will provide a general answer. Straight Talk runs on a GSM network. If the iPhone that your purchase works on a GSM Network (Most iPhones do if they are less than 2 years old). You can also call Straight Talk and ask them once you know the model of your iPhone to be safe. The short answer to your question is a YES. An unlocked iPhone will work on Straight Talk.

Axel F.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.