Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can’t remove a payment method

I can’t remove a payment method even thought I cancelled my subscription and I don’t know what to do?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone XS Max, iOS 13

Posted on Aug 5, 2020 7:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 5, 2020 2:03 PM

If your Apple ID has a large enough balance to cover whatever it is that you want to purchase, payment will always come of the balance before your credit or debit card is charged. I use iTunes gift cards to pay for everything including my family iCloud storage. I don’t know why iTunes would not take the money from your balance as long as you have enough in the balance to cover the cost of the in app purchase.

Look through this and make sure that you didn’t miss anything.

If you can't remove your last payment method or use no payment method with your Apple ID - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 5, 2020 2:03 PM in response to Anthonym167

If your Apple ID has a large enough balance to cover whatever it is that you want to purchase, payment will always come of the balance before your credit or debit card is charged. I use iTunes gift cards to pay for everything including my family iCloud storage. I don’t know why iTunes would not take the money from your balance as long as you have enough in the balance to cover the cost of the in app purchase.

Look through this and make sure that you didn’t miss anything.

If you can't remove your last payment method or use no payment method with your Apple ID - Apple Support

I can’t remove a payment method

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.