Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My families apple accounts have been hacked!

All of our WIFI, Bluetooth enabled devices including our apple accounts have been hacked they have access to our iPhone, iPad's, Android and windows PC'S, including e-mails all my cloud and drive, google accounts. I have contacted apples and after hours with apple no resolution, the hackers see everything, they transfer our messages, calls e-mail and its easy because they have taken over everything and every time I try to reset they see the reset notification and reset codes.

The last 6 years of our lives are were on my iCloud family 200 gb plan and now everything seems gone, they are using different apps to move my documents thru pictures onto the web I have lost my computers, I need to see what I can salvage and how to lose them, every new email I create they find, they have also created accounts and leave traces so if is visible as if it was a game, even with proof Apple wont admit they are hacked please help. I am at a public computer because at home they hack prepaid phones and borrowed computers. Thank you.

iPhone 6s, iOS 13

Posted on Aug 5, 2020 10:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 5, 2020 5:04 PM

suggest you start here:

If you think your AppleID may have been compromised:

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204145

1 reply

My families apple accounts have been hacked!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.