Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to update i tunes?

how to update itunes on my pc?

Windows, Windows 6

Posted on Aug 5, 2020 4:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 5, 2020 5:43 PM

If you installed iTunes from the Microsoft Store then it should take care of updates, otherwise use Help > Check for Updates in iTunes or Apple Software Update from the start menu. There are a couple of terminal versions of iTunes designed not to update, so if you have one of those you might need to actively seek out the current version to install. At the time of posting iTunes 12.10.8.5 is the most recent build.

tt2

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 5, 2020 5:43 PM in response to ddear1

If you installed iTunes from the Microsoft Store then it should take care of updates, otherwise use Help > Check for Updates in iTunes or Apple Software Update from the start menu. There are a couple of terminal versions of iTunes designed not to update, so if you have one of those you might need to actively seek out the current version to install. At the time of posting iTunes 12.10.8.5 is the most recent build.

tt2

Aug 5, 2020 6:16 PM in response to ddear1

dear1 Said:

"how to update itunes on my pc?"

-------

If the above reply does not help:

Contact Microsoft Support:

They are the Developers of Windows.  Windows is the Operating System. Ask them what this is all about and how to fix this on your Operating System (Updates not working in Windows).

Start Here: Microsoft Contact Us Virtual Agent - Microsoft Support

how to update i tunes?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.