Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone storage

Can I get more GB for my iphone? Cause I have been struggling that I don’t have enough storage and I already deleted pictures, apps and it’s still the same

iPhone X, iOS 13

Posted on Aug 5, 2020 7:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 5, 2020 7:54 PM

No, you can't. The memory on your phone cannot be expanded. What you bought when you bought the phone is all you can ever have. If you don't have enough memory, you either buy a newer phone with more memory or you delete things from the phone you don't need, such as Apps, Photos, Music, Videos, Files, Text Messages, Email, etc.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 5, 2020 7:54 PM in response to danielaaa_

No, you can't. The memory on your phone cannot be expanded. What you bought when you bought the phone is all you can ever have. If you don't have enough memory, you either buy a newer phone with more memory or you delete things from the phone you don't need, such as Apps, Photos, Music, Videos, Files, Text Messages, Email, etc.

Iphone storage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.