Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to update my iphone software. But it’s showing eastimated time only. No further processing

I want to update my iphone.

iPhone X, iOS 12

Posted on Aug 5, 2020 8:40 PM

12 replies

Aug 6, 2020 9:47 PM in response to BhagwantSingh

Unfortunately you have NOT done everything that I had recommended on my response. Your screen shot shows that you are NOT connected to WiFi and you have Low Power Mode ON.

ONE AGAIN -

1. Make sure that you are connected to a WiFi Network
  2. Make sure that your iPhone is charged more than 50%
  3. Make sure that Low Power Mode is OFF

Then try again. Thanks.

Axel F.

Aug 7, 2020 10:33 PM in response to BhagwantSingh

Just double check and make sure that VPN is OFF (Probably is but double check it)

Try and Force Restart your iPhone exactly as shown below and see whether that resolves the issue:

• Press and quickly release Volume UP button
  • Press and quickly release Volume DOWN button
  • Press and Hold the SIDE button until an Apple logo appears then release the Side button (Can take up to 20 seconds. DO NOT release Side Button when invited to Slide Power OFF).  

After Force ReStarting, Try the update again.

Axel F.

Aug 8, 2020 11:00 PM in response to Axel Foley

Mr. axel foley please pay attention.

VPN setting is off. Low power mode is off. iphone connected wi fi also. But the problem is same. If u can't solve this problem then forward it to ur upper level expert. But i want its solution today.

or u can tell me that how i can go back from this processing (estimated remaining time)

its very bad experience i ever feel in my life with apple.

I want to update my iphone software. But it’s showing eastimated time only. No further processing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.