Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to buy iCloud space

My few apps are not working because of storage is full

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Aug 6, 2020 8:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 6, 2020 10:02 AM

See: Buy more iCloud storage - Apple Support

Also note that more iCloud storage only helps in a limited way with a shortage of space on a device. See the following from About storage on your device and in iCloud - Apple Support

Free up space on your device

You can make storage space available on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch when you use iCloud Photos and turn on Optimize Storage. Or you can remove content from your apps—like photos, music, and Podcasts—or delete the apps that you're not using.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 6, 2020 10:02 AM in response to geetika1106

See: Buy more iCloud storage - Apple Support

Also note that more iCloud storage only helps in a limited way with a shortage of space on a device. See the following from About storage on your device and in iCloud - Apple Support

Free up space on your device

You can make storage space available on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch when you use iCloud Photos and turn on Optimize Storage. Or you can remove content from your apps—like photos, music, and Podcasts—or delete the apps that you're not using.

I want to buy iCloud space

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.