Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to block phone numbers from texts on iphone 11

Receiving many texts each day from different phone numbers, message is the same. I'd like to block them on my iPhone 11. There is no 'add' button that I can find to input these numbers. Considering this is spam I may never get it to stop. If so how do I determine what info they have of mine that they're sending this to? Thanks

iPhone 11

Posted on Aug 6, 2020 9:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 6, 2020 9:20 AM

Diane1349 wrote:

Receiving many texts each day from different phone numbers, message is the same. I'd like to block them on my iPhone 11. There is no 'add' button that I can find to input these numbers. Considering this is spam I may never get it to stop. If so how do I determine what info they have of mine that they're sending this to? Thanks

You open the message - at the top where you see the phone number click > then info - where you see the phone number click on this > then scroll down to block caller.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 6, 2020 9:20 AM in response to Diane1349

Diane1349 wrote:

You open the message - at the top where you see the phone number click > then info - where you see the phone number click on this > then scroll down to block caller.

how to block phone numbers from texts on iphone 11

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.