Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Too big home screen of YouTube

Hello, I do know how, but after the last update of iOS 13, somehow YouTube home screen getting too big. Now I see only one big video, not few smaller by categories, as before. Someone to know how to make it smaller?

iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi

Posted on Aug 6, 2020 12:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 6, 2020 1:18 PM

Given that several people are having issues with this, Google/Youtube seems to have changed something on their site. Since it is their app that appears to be malfunctioning they are the ones that need to fix it. You should look on their site. If several people here are having issues I’d bet that thousands of other users are as well.

11 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 6, 2020 1:18 PM in response to Stolz-BG

Given that several people are having issues with this, Google/Youtube seems to have changed something on their site. Since it is their app that appears to be malfunctioning they are the ones that need to fix it. You should look on their site. If several people here are having issues I’d bet that thousands of other users are as well.

Aug 6, 2020 1:40 PM in response to Stolz-BG

YouTube Home screen still works as normal on a web browser. I think this terrible new design was on purpose. All I can this is that they want people to stop using the app. Because there is no sane person’s benefit to this horrible design choice. I just hope someone different is in charge of browser version. I’m really disappointed with google.

Too big home screen of YouTube

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.