Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I transfer videos from Windows based computer to my IPad Apple TV?

How do I transfer videos from Windows based computer to my IPad Apple TV? I used to load videos through ITunes but the lastest IOS update, eliminated my ITUnes app and loaded all my home videos in Apple Tv. How to load videos from hy Windows based desktop to my IPad going forward?

iPad mini 4, iPadOS 13

Posted on Aug 6, 2020 1:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 6, 2020 1:32 PM

You do the same thing. The Apple TV app is now the new place or videos. It used ot be just the TV App, and Videos before that even. But the process to sync is still the same from iTunes.

There's never been an axctual iTunes app on iPad outside of the iTunes Store.

Just sync normally with iTunes as you did before, and they'll all be saved there.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 6, 2020 1:32 PM in response to fdavidm

You do the same thing. The Apple TV app is now the new place or videos. It used ot be just the TV App, and Videos before that even. But the process to sync is still the same from iTunes.

There's never been an axctual iTunes app on iPad outside of the iTunes Store.

Just sync normally with iTunes as you did before, and they'll all be saved there.

How do I transfer videos from Windows based computer to my IPad Apple TV?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.