Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

EarPod replacement

My right ear pod isn’t working properly. I’ve tried to trouble shoot the issue but still plays low. How can I get a replacement as I’m still in my one year warranty?

Posted on Aug 6, 2020 2:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 6, 2020 6:25 PM

Did your trouble shooting include inspecting the speaker grill for dirt/earwax? If not, do that and if there is a build up it will significantly reduce the output of the unit. Use a hearing aid cleaning kit to clean it or put the grill end in your mouth and suck.

If that does not work click on the Contact Support link at the top right of this page to start the service process.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 6, 2020 6:25 PM in response to latrisha176

Did your trouble shooting include inspecting the speaker grill for dirt/earwax? If not, do that and if there is a build up it will significantly reduce the output of the unit. Use a hearing aid cleaning kit to clean it or put the grill end in your mouth and suck.

If that does not work click on the Contact Support link at the top right of this page to start the service process.

EarPod replacement

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.