Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I know when my phone has updated?

How do I know when my phone has updated

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 13

Posted on Aug 6, 2020 3:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 7, 2020 2:45 AM

If you meant, the iOS (operating system software of the phone), then goto Settings > General > Software Update, it will display what version of iOS you're on and whether there is an update for your phone. You can also choose whether you want to Customize Automatic Updates for your phone on this page.

And if you meant the updates for your apps on the phone, then launch the App Store app on your phone. At the top right, click on your personal icon to navigate to the Account page. On this page, it will list apps that have On the Next screen, tap on Don’t Allow to prevent deleting of Apps on your iPhone. and also list apps that have updates pending.

Hope this helps!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 7, 2020 2:45 AM in response to StacyBishop

If you meant, the iOS (operating system software of the phone), then goto Settings > General > Software Update, it will display what version of iOS you're on and whether there is an update for your phone. You can also choose whether you want to Customize Automatic Updates for your phone on this page.

And if you meant the updates for your apps on the phone, then launch the App Store app on your phone. At the top right, click on your personal icon to navigate to the Account page. On this page, it will list apps that have On the Next screen, tap on Don’t Allow to prevent deleting of Apps on your iPhone. and also list apps that have updates pending.

Hope this helps!

How do I know when my phone has updated?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.