Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone sync error : iTunes could not sync information to the iPhone "iPhone" because another sync client is already running

I have been syncing my iPhone with iTunes in my MacbookPro for last 10 years. Since yesterday, I am unable to sync my iPhone with iTunes. I ge the following error message everything I click on sync: iTunes could not sync information to the iPhone "iPhone" because another sync client is already running".

I have restarted my phone, reset it, restarted my laptop however I still keep getting this message. I suspect I inadvertently deleted some system files while deleting cache files. Please help me reset my iOS in my laptop to remove this problem. Thanks

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 10.13

Posted on Aug 6, 2020 10:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 9, 2020 5:12 AM

Try iTunes > Preferences > Devices > Reset Sync History and then try syncing once more.

Otherwise try reinstalling the most recent version of iTunes for your OS.

If that doesn't work reinstall macOS over your current installation.

tt2

1 reply

iphone sync error : iTunes could not sync information to the iPhone "iPhone" because another sync client is already running

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.