Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Just got a notice that somebody else may be using my ID now frim the notice I got. How can I verify this?

Just got notice that someone else is using my ID right now. How can I verify?

iPhone X, iOS 13

Posted on Aug 7, 2020 4:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 7, 2020 5:05 AM

Your iphone or any apple product should have came up with a little pop up on your screen asking you to verify and allow access and gives you a general location of where this person is trying to sign into your apple ID account. If it wasn't you, do not allow the access, and probably change your password.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 7, 2020 5:05 AM in response to Joesalcedo2

Your iphone or any apple product should have came up with a little pop up on your screen asking you to verify and allow access and gives you a general location of where this person is trying to sign into your apple ID account. If it wasn't you, do not allow the access, and probably change your password.

Just got a notice that somebody else may be using my ID now frim the notice I got. How can I verify this?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.