Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Deleting game data

I’ve tried everything to get rid of my game data on a certain game, (which does not offer in game logging-out) but nothing has worked. I’ve tried using a different Apple ID that didn’t have the game perviously and yet my phone still loaded my past data. It’s not in my cloud or Game Center (which I’ve even turned off as an attempt). Is there anything else I could do or would I need someone professionally to do it? I’m on the latest iOS.

Posted on Aug 8, 2020 2:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 9, 2020 4:17 AM

You could uninstall and reinstall the game. Then it should prompt you if you want to use the previously stored game data.

2 replies

Deleting game data

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.