Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Weird line in my iphone x front camera

so i’ve been facing a problem with my front camera for over a year now, and I don’t know how this line showed up. Since I bought the phone there was not line 3 weeks later this weird line showed. I even went to apple stores they don’t even know how to fix it, so im hoping anyone of you can be of help

Thank you.

iPhone X

Posted on Aug 8, 2020 3:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 10, 2020 3:31 PM

Greetings Omaral39x,

We're happy to assist you with this trouble of having a line in your iPhone X camera.

If you've recently had the device inspected and it's still experiencing the same issue, you may want to reach back out to the location that inspected the device to go over your available options: Find Locations.

If you need help scheduling an appointment, get in touch with Apple Online support here: Get Support

Feel free to reach back out if you have any questions.

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 10, 2020 3:31 PM in response to Omaral39x

Greetings Omaral39x,

We're happy to assist you with this trouble of having a line in your iPhone X camera.

If you've recently had the device inspected and it's still experiencing the same issue, you may want to reach back out to the location that inspected the device to go over your available options: Find Locations.

If you need help scheduling an appointment, get in touch with Apple Online support here: Get Support

Feel free to reach back out if you have any questions.

Cheers!

Weird line in my iphone x front camera

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.