Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't login to my FaceTime account on Mac

Hi, I can't sign in to my FaceTime account on Mac , even though I'm using the same Apple ID on the both my iPhone and my Mac .

Duo to that I can't get an advantage from nor Handoff service neither FaceTime and iMessage .

I got the message that says :

This account has no reachable addresses. please sign in to appleid.apple.com in order to add one, I did log in to the site and to information tells me that this ID is reachable to the FaceTime and iMessage .

Thank you.

Posted on Aug 8, 2020 5:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 10, 2020 3:18 PM

Hello hamada_655,

Thank you for reaching out in Apple Support Communities. We understand you're experiencing an error message, when you attempt to sign into FaceTime on your Mac.

FaceTime is an important feature to communicate with friends and family. We'll be happy to help.

To help troubleshoot this behavior, we recommend to follow the steps outlined in this helpful article: If you get an error when trying to activate iMessage or FaceTime

Please let us know if that helps.

Kind regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 10, 2020 3:18 PM in response to hamada_655

Hello hamada_655,

Thank you for reaching out in Apple Support Communities. We understand you're experiencing an error message, when you attempt to sign into FaceTime on your Mac.

FaceTime is an important feature to communicate with friends and family. We'll be happy to help.

To help troubleshoot this behavior, we recommend to follow the steps outlined in this helpful article: If you get an error when trying to activate iMessage or FaceTime

Please let us know if that helps.

Kind regards.

I can't login to my FaceTime account on Mac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.