Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I get to my iCloud

How do I get to my iCloud to see what in it

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on Aug 8, 2020 9:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 8, 2020 10:04 AM

On an iPhone, iCloud is designed to be viewed by using the apps on the device (e.g., the Files app for iCloud Drive, the Photos app for iCloud Photos, the Notes app for notes, etc.).

You can also use an internet browser and log into icloud.com. What you can access via a browser varies by device. See: Which iCloud.com features are available in the browser on your device - Apple Support

Also note that while you can view synced data as described above, it is not possible to view the contents of an iCloud Backup. You can only use the backup to do a full restore of a device or to setup a new device.

The following may also help: Manage your iCloud storage - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 8, 2020 10:04 AM in response to Stewartmiller

On an iPhone, iCloud is designed to be viewed by using the apps on the device (e.g., the Files app for iCloud Drive, the Photos app for iCloud Photos, the Notes app for notes, etc.).

You can also use an internet browser and log into icloud.com. What you can access via a browser varies by device. See: Which iCloud.com features are available in the browser on your device - Apple Support

Also note that while you can view synced data as described above, it is not possible to view the contents of an iCloud Backup. You can only use the backup to do a full restore of a device or to setup a new device.

The following may also help: Manage your iCloud storage - Apple Support

How do I get to my iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.