Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I put my Apple Watch on my charger and the Apple icon flashes on and off on and off does anybody know what this could mean? My phone will not charge up.

I am having problems charging my Apple Watch. When I put my Apple Watch on the charger the Apple icon flashes on and off on and off but it is not charging. Is it the charger that needs replaced?

Apple Watch

Posted on Aug 8, 2020 10:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 8, 2020 10:48 AM

Sounds like your watch is failing to start. Of the steps outlined there, my suggestion would be to first try a forced-restart by pressing and holding down both Digital Crown and side button for 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo.

The restart can take a bit, particularly when you're waiting for it (like a watched pot trying to boil!), but be patient; you should feel vibration when it does restart and other tell-take signs that it's on.

If your watch still does not start, contact Apple Support, make the Genius Bar reservation or visit an Apple Authorized Service Provider. Could be a dead battery or some other hardware issue. What model watch do you have? How long have you had it? Anyway Contact - Official Support and find them https://locate.apple.com/

Good luck!

-- JDee

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 8, 2020 10:48 AM in response to Katmandu71

Sounds like your watch is failing to start. Of the steps outlined there, my suggestion would be to first try a forced-restart by pressing and holding down both Digital Crown and side button for 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo.

The restart can take a bit, particularly when you're waiting for it (like a watched pot trying to boil!), but be patient; you should feel vibration when it does restart and other tell-take signs that it's on.

If your watch still does not start, contact Apple Support, make the Genius Bar reservation or visit an Apple Authorized Service Provider. Could be a dead battery or some other hardware issue. What model watch do you have? How long have you had it? Anyway Contact - Official Support and find them https://locate.apple.com/

Good luck!

-- JDee

I put my Apple Watch on my charger and the Apple icon flashes on and off on and off does anybody know what this could mean? My phone will not charge up.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.