Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Software update for apple watch

My watch shows that my system is up to date and it’s watchOS4.3.2. How I can get the latest update?

Apple Watch, watchOS 4

Posted on Aug 8, 2020 2:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 8, 2020 2:24 PM

What model is your Apple Watch? The original model that they first released? If so, I believe you are stuck at 4.3.2 which was released in July 2018. The next Watch OS release was for watchOS 5, which requires at least an Apple Watch Series 1.

So if this is all true so far, you will need a newer watch to get a newer watchOS.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 8, 2020 2:24 PM in response to AbdulazizTM

What model is your Apple Watch? The original model that they first released? If so, I believe you are stuck at 4.3.2 which was released in July 2018. The next Watch OS release was for watchOS 5, which requires at least an Apple Watch Series 1.

So if this is all true so far, you will need a newer watch to get a newer watchOS.

Software update for apple watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.