Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sharing options doesn't show up

I was updated to 13.6 when I wanted to share a link, or a photo, the options doesn't show up for my to share.

How can I fix this?

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Aug 8, 2020 5:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 30, 2020 7:03 AM

Hey uu3it,

Thank you for taking the time to complete those troubleshooting steps. We are happy to hear that you have a backup of your iPhone to your PC.

Before restoring the data, let's try something a little less invasive troubleshooting step by resetting your settings: Return iPhone settings to their defaults

To find the steps to complete the settings reset back to default, check out the section titled "Reset All Settings". This section also will map out which particular settings will be reset on the iPhone.

Hope this helps!

Take care.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 30, 2020 7:03 AM in response to uu3it

Hey uu3it,

Thank you for taking the time to complete those troubleshooting steps. We are happy to hear that you have a backup of your iPhone to your PC.

Before restoring the data, let's try something a little less invasive troubleshooting step by resetting your settings: Return iPhone settings to their defaults

To find the steps to complete the settings reset back to default, check out the section titled "Reset All Settings". This section also will map out which particular settings will be reset on the iPhone.

Hope this helps!

Take care.

Aug 11, 2020 10:43 AM in response to uu3it

Hey there uu3it,

We see that you are having some difficulties with sharing an image from the Photos app on your iPhone after completing an iOS update. We are here to assist you with resolving this issue.

First, let's make sure we restart the iPhone to see if the issue persists: Restart your iPhone

If either restart does not resolve this, we then want to verify that your iPhone is backed up before moving forward: How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Then we suggest reinstalling iOS. You will want to follow the steps in the section: "If your device turns on but gets stuck during start up" of this article If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't turn on or is frozen. Pay special attention to step 4 and make sure to select Update.

Then try again to share a photo.

Kind regards!

Sharing options doesn't show up

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.