Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my apple watch logo comes on put nothing else

my apple watch 6 logo comes on put nothing else

Posted on Aug 9, 2020 6:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 11, 2020 12:25 PM

Hello evelyn86!

We see you are having some trouble with your Apple Watch getting stuck on the Apple logo. Let's try and get that issue resolved.

First try force restarting your Apple Watch, then give the device about 10 seconds and try powering back on: How to restart your Apple Watch

After that if the issue continues we recommend looking for nearby locations that can physically inspect the device: Apple Watch Service and Repair

We hope those steps help! Have a great rest of your day.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 11, 2020 12:25 PM in response to evelyn86

Hello evelyn86!

We see you are having some trouble with your Apple Watch getting stuck on the Apple logo. Let's try and get that issue resolved.

First try force restarting your Apple Watch, then give the device about 10 seconds and try powering back on: How to restart your Apple Watch

After that if the issue continues we recommend looking for nearby locations that can physically inspect the device: Apple Watch Service and Repair

We hope those steps help! Have a great rest of your day.

my apple watch logo comes on put nothing else

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.