Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Found an Lost Iphone 6

I have found an Iphone 6 64B and I want to return it to the owner and phone is Icloud Locked so how it would be possible for me to return it to the actual owner as I dont have any contact details ?

iPhone 6

Posted on Aug 9, 2020 6:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 9, 2020 7:11 AM

Even if Apple could pair up the serial number with the original owner, they will never give you that information. It would be a violation of federal privacy laws.

I don't know why you think the police wouldn't return it. If the phone matches the description of a lost item claim, they'll contact the owner that they have it.

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 9, 2020 7:11 AM in response to ZohabUddin

Even if Apple could pair up the serial number with the original owner, they will never give you that information. It would be a violation of federal privacy laws.

I don't know why you think the police wouldn't return it. If the phone matches the description of a lost item claim, they'll contact the owner that they have it.

Found an Lost Iphone 6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.