Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple ID and iTunes suspended

hello,

i am waiting on another bank card to get delivered and I may owe some fees. But I have purchased a gift card and I still can’t access it to pay for anything that I may owe

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Aug 9, 2020 1:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 9, 2020 1:48 PM

If you see a message that says "Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes", there may be a problem with the payment method that you have on file.

When you see the message, don't try to edit any of your account information. Instead, contact Apple Support for help.

Source: If you see a message that says “Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes” – Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 9, 2020 1:48 PM in response to Lisa_luv

If you see a message that says "Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes", there may be a problem with the payment method that you have on file.

When you see the message, don't try to edit any of your account information. Instead, contact Apple Support for help.

Source: If you see a message that says “Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes” – Apple Support

Aug 9, 2020 1:50 PM in response to Lisa_luv

Lisa_luv Said:

Apple ID and iTunes suspended: hello, i am waiting on another bank card to get delivered and I may owe some fees. But I have purchased a gift card and I still can’t access it to pay for anything that I may owe

———-

Contact Apple Support:

For Financial Assistance, contact Apple. Support. These are user-to-user forums. We are not Apple.  Apple barely reads these site on their own time, as it is.

When calling, request to speak with the Apple Store Staff. They will know where this all stands, and what your options are to pay this off. Here is the information for contacting Apple Support:

Apple Phone Support:

Apple ID and iTunes suspended

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.