Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When charging my iPhone 11pro the battery icon shows yellow instead of the black in the icon. Does this represent a problem with the battery?

When charging my iPhone 11pro the battery icon shows yellow instead of the black in the icon. Does this represent a problem with the battery? Also a full charge doesn’t seem to last long even though I haven’t been using it more than a few hours. The phone was bought less than one year ago.

Posted on Aug 9, 2020 4:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 9, 2020 4:30 PM

You may be using the Low Power mode provided by apple. Check out this article - Use Low Power Mode to save battery life on your iPhone - Apple Support

For the short time usage issue, go to Settings > Battery > Battery health

You'll see the current decay of the battery and info on whether it should be replaced

1 reply

When charging my iPhone 11pro the battery icon shows yellow instead of the black in the icon. Does this represent a problem with the battery?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.