Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

box light just flashes

I have a new appletv 4k , cant get pass the light on box that keeps flashing. I did all the trouble shooting that I can find and light continue to flash. Any and all suggestions are welcome.

Posted on Aug 9, 2020 6:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 9, 2020 9:44 PM

Exactly what troubleshooting have you attempted? Remember when you tell us something like "I have tried everything..." that tells us nothing. We rely on your to write an clear description so we have a starting point. My suggestion would be to unplug it from the power source for about 5 minutes. If the problem persists after plugging it back in then please call AppleCare Contact Info

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 9, 2020 9:44 PM in response to stephens1261

Exactly what troubleshooting have you attempted? Remember when you tell us something like "I have tried everything..." that tells us nothing. We rely on your to write an clear description so we have a starting point. My suggestion would be to unplug it from the power source for about 5 minutes. If the problem persists after plugging it back in then please call AppleCare Contact Info

box light just flashes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.