Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Stolen iPhone

Hey guys someone stole my iPhone 8 over the weekend - I don’t have a password on my phone either - can Apple still block or disable my iPhone if I provide them with the imei number ? And can they wipe all the content off my phone ? Thanks :)

iPhone 8

Posted on Aug 9, 2020 6:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 9, 2020 6:45 PM

Even without a passcode on the phone you can use any computer internet browser and log into www.icloud.com/find

More information, including how to lock the phone, is in If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

Also note the following from that link:

Find My [device] is the only way that you can track or locate a lost or missing device. If Find My [device] isn't enabled on your device before it goes missing, there's no other Apple service that can find, track, or flag your device for you.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 9, 2020 6:45 PM in response to Howmarz

Even without a passcode on the phone you can use any computer internet browser and log into www.icloud.com/find

More information, including how to lock the phone, is in If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

Also note the following from that link:

Find My [device] is the only way that you can track or locate a lost or missing device. If Find My [device] isn't enabled on your device before it goes missing, there's no other Apple service that can find, track, or flag your device for you.

Stolen iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.