Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do you remove game progress? Uninstalling doesn’t work.

I play Brawl Stars and the Supercell ID button didn’t appear, so I wanted to remove game progress from the app. However, the game data is still there. I tried looking in iCloud, but I don’t back anything there except for contacts. How do I remove the game data so that I can start over?

iPhone SE, iOS 13

Posted on Aug 9, 2020 8:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 12, 2020 8:11 AM

Hi there rrroven,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities!

It sounds as though you’re looking to remove previous saved data from an app. You’re in the right place, we’d be glad to assist in seeking a solution.

Depending on the app, apps can save data locally to your iPhone or they can use Game Center to keep your progress and game saves the same across your devices. Below is a resource that can help:

Access your Apple Arcade gameplay data on all of your devices

This resource provides great information on how games can use iCloud or Game Center to keep progress up to date. The information in this resource also applies to games that are not in Apple Arcade. If you need further assistance after checking out that resource, we’d advise reaching out to the app developer directly. Below is a resource that can help with contacting the app developer:

How to contact an app developer

We hope this helps,

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 12, 2020 8:11 AM in response to rrroven

Hi there rrroven,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities!

It sounds as though you’re looking to remove previous saved data from an app. You’re in the right place, we’d be glad to assist in seeking a solution.

Depending on the app, apps can save data locally to your iPhone or they can use Game Center to keep your progress and game saves the same across your devices. Below is a resource that can help:

Access your Apple Arcade gameplay data on all of your devices

This resource provides great information on how games can use iCloud or Game Center to keep progress up to date. The information in this resource also applies to games that are not in Apple Arcade. If you need further assistance after checking out that resource, we’d advise reaching out to the app developer directly. Below is a resource that can help with contacting the app developer:

How to contact an app developer

We hope this helps,

Cheers!

How do you remove game progress? Uninstalling doesn’t work.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.