Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to view shared notes people share with me with mac, but iphone.

I have shared *notes* people have shared with me. While all of these shared folders appear on my iphone but not on my mac. When I log into iCloud using my Apple ID, I cannot see the shared folders. Everything else appears as it should. How could i fix this?

MacBook Air

Posted on Aug 9, 2020 9:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 12, 2020 8:12 AM

Hey there touchyfreckle,

It appears that you are in need of assistance with sharing your notes to your Mac from your iPhone. We would love to assist you with completing this process.

Here is a resource that may assist you with sharing the notes: Share your notes on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac

Hope this helps.

Take care!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 12, 2020 8:12 AM in response to touchyfreckle

Hey there touchyfreckle,

It appears that you are in need of assistance with sharing your notes to your Mac from your iPhone. We would love to assist you with completing this process.

Here is a resource that may assist you with sharing the notes: Share your notes on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac

Hope this helps.

Take care!

Unable to view shared notes people share with me with mac, but iphone.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.