Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i forgot screen password on my Iphone 7 and now my phone is disabled. i've tryed to conect with itunes but it is not possible

i forgot screen password on my Iphone 7 and now my phone is disabled. i've tryed to conect with itunes from my PC (not apple) but it is not possible. can i have any solution for this please?

Posted on Aug 9, 2020 10:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 9, 2020 11:50 PM

Connect iPhone to Computer

Use your USB lightening cable --> Resolve USB-related alerts in iTunes - Apple Support

If unable to connect --> If iTunes doesn't recognize your iPhone, iPad, or iPod - Apple Support

For your Windows PC —> Troubleshooting issues with iTunes for Windows - Apple Community

Use genuine cable --> Identify counterfeit or uncertified Lightning connector accessories ...

See how to --> Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod using iTunes on your computer ...

If you are experiencing an issue not listed here, contact support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

i forgot screen password on my Iphone 7 and now my phone is disabled. i've tryed to conect with itunes but it is not possible

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.