Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad screen is blank

My ipad screen has gone blank, but when connected to itune it is recognized the message pops up itune has detected an ipad in recovery mode . What does this means do I have to restore my ipad pls guide

iPad Air 2, iPadOS 13

Posted on Aug 9, 2020 11:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 10, 2020 7:44 AM

If your iPad has automatically placed itself in recovery mode, it has suffered a fatal error or system corruption. The iPad must be connected to either a PC (with iTunes installed) or a Mac computer (with iTunes or Finder - as appropriate for the installed version of macOS).

Restore your iOS or iPadOS device in iTunes on PC - Apple Support

If you see an error when you update or restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod - Apple Support

Restore your iPhone, iPad or iPod to factory settings – Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 10, 2020 7:44 AM in response to vikrambhatia

If your iPad has automatically placed itself in recovery mode, it has suffered a fatal error or system corruption. The iPad must be connected to either a PC (with iTunes installed) or a Mac computer (with iTunes or Finder - as appropriate for the installed version of macOS).

Restore your iOS or iPadOS device in iTunes on PC - Apple Support

If you see an error when you update or restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod - Apple Support

Restore your iPhone, iPad or iPod to factory settings – Apple Support

iPad screen is blank

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.