You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Green circle doesn’t move

Hello,

I have Apple Watch series 3.

I recently realised that green circle not always move during my cycling. I run training app, but it doesn’t count my activity as a training in circle or count less minutes than I actually did.

At the same time I can see information about the training in section with all trainings and it is correct.

Apple Watch

Posted on Aug 10, 2020 12:42 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 12, 2020 2:10 PM

Hi there Elaska,

We understand you have a question about the Exercise ring and workouts with your Apple Watch, and we'd like to see how we can help.

This resource may help: Use the Activity app on your Apple Watch

Specifically, this information:

"The Exercise ring shows how many minutes of brisk activity you've completed so far."

If the exercise completed during your cycling workout is not at a brisk activity level, this would explain why the Exercise ring isn't advancing.

We hope this helps!

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 12, 2020 2:10 PM in response to Elaska

Hi there Elaska,

We understand you have a question about the Exercise ring and workouts with your Apple Watch, and we'd like to see how we can help.

This resource may help: Use the Activity app on your Apple Watch

Specifically, this information:

"The Exercise ring shows how many minutes of brisk activity you've completed so far."

If the exercise completed during your cycling workout is not at a brisk activity level, this would explain why the Exercise ring isn't advancing.

We hope this helps!

Green circle doesn’t move

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.