Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Youtube problem

Im having trouble to download youtube from app store, it says to me this app is not available in youre region. (Btw, im from Bosnia and Herzegovina)

Anyone can help?

Posted on Aug 10, 2020 12:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 10, 2020 2:04 PM

emin210 wrote:

Im having trouble to download youtube from app store, it says to me this app is not available in youre region. (Btw, im from Bosnia and Herzegovina)
Anyone can help?

if it states its not available in your region, then it can't be download to your device.

10 replies

Aug 10, 2020 2:17 PM in response to emin210

emin210 wrote:

But I had it before, and I had some troubles with youtube app, and I wanted to reinstall it....and when I delete it and try to install it again it said to me that its not available in my region.

I'm not sure what part of " not available in your region" that you don't understand.

Not available means you can't download the app.

Youtube problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.