Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unknown charges

Hello-

I have many Apple charges on my American Express and would like to know what they are for? I would also like to cancel all subscriptions. Please tell me how to go about doing this.

Thank you,

Caroline Medina

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 13

Posted on Aug 10, 2020 2:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 10, 2020 2:26 PM

To see what charges are for, see instructions in If you see "apple.com/bill" or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support

To cancel subscriptions, see: See or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

To cancel a recurring charge for upgraded iCloud storage, downgrade to the free 5GB plan. See instructions in: Downgrade your iCloud storage - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 10, 2020 2:26 PM in response to camedina2

To see what charges are for, see instructions in If you see "apple.com/bill" or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support

To cancel a recurring charge for upgraded iCloud storage, downgrade to the free 5GB plan. See instructions in: Downgrade your iCloud storage - Apple Support

Aug 10, 2020 3:10 PM in response to camedina2

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. No one here can look at your account.

See the following from my previous reply and click on the words in blue for instructions:

Unknown charges

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.