Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

cancellation of itunes individual subscription

with the subject cited above, i want to cancel my itunes individual subscriptions as my iphone is damaged right now and i can't login to my phone to unsubscribe the subscription myself. please reply ASAP.

Posted on Aug 10, 2020 8:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 10, 2020 8:52 PM

This is a user to user support forum, so we are unable to process refunds for you.

However you can Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple

If the above steps do not work, I would recommend contacting apple support and request help with billing

Note: If you or a family member bought an item by accident

If you or a family member bought an item by mistake, set up Screen Time to prevent unintentional purchases in the future. You can require a password for purchases, prevent some types of purchases, or disable purchasing completely. Set up Screen Time.

Keep in mind that refunds may take 3-7 business days (or longer, sometimes even 30 days) to appear back on your account. This is because Apple's billing department needs to process the refund and communicate with your bank or credit card provider. The wait time is dependent on how efficiently your bank/credit card provider can process the refund. This is typical for all purchases on and offline. Refunds are processed back to your original purchase method.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 10, 2020 8:52 PM in response to Hinchong

This is a user to user support forum, so we are unable to process refunds for you.

However you can Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple

If the above steps do not work, I would recommend contacting apple support and request help with billing

Note: If you or a family member bought an item by accident

If you or a family member bought an item by mistake, set up Screen Time to prevent unintentional purchases in the future. You can require a password for purchases, prevent some types of purchases, or disable purchasing completely. Set up Screen Time.

Keep in mind that refunds may take 3-7 business days (or longer, sometimes even 30 days) to appear back on your account. This is because Apple's billing department needs to process the refund and communicate with your bank or credit card provider. The wait time is dependent on how efficiently your bank/credit card provider can process the refund. This is typical for all purchases on and offline. Refunds are processed back to your original purchase method.

cancellation of itunes individual subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.