Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Safari on my Mac mini

Starting today, I can no longer log onto my Lowes account on www.lowes.com using Safari ... I can login from my iPhone11 using the Lowes app and I can log onto the website using Opera from my Mac mini.

Any ideas?

I can log onto to other sites no problem ... even my Lowes credit card account page (https://lowes.syf.com/login/)

I was able to set a new password on www.lowes.com using Safari ... which allows me to login using the Opera browser, but not from the Safari browser itself ... from where I set that password.

Mac mini, macOS 10.15

Posted on Aug 11, 2020 9:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 11, 2020 11:18 AM

Tremane Said:

"Safari on my Mac mini: Starting today, I can no longer log onto my Lowes account on www.lowes.com using Safari ... I can login from my iPhone11 using the Lowes app and I can log onto the website using Opera from my Mac mini."

-------

Clear Temporary Internet Files:

Try clearing your Temporary Internet Files (Cookies & Cache) of Safari. Cookies perform remembrance of certain site-entered data. Whereas Cache keeps a snapshot of the last time you visited a site.  Use this Link: Clearing History and Cache - Apple Communities

Similar questions

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 11, 2020 11:18 AM in response to Tremane

Tremane Said:

"Safari on my Mac mini: Starting today, I can no longer log onto my Lowes account on www.lowes.com using Safari ... I can login from my iPhone11 using the Lowes app and I can log onto the website using Opera from my Mac mini."

-------

Clear Temporary Internet Files:

Try clearing your Temporary Internet Files (Cookies & Cache) of Safari. Cookies perform remembrance of certain site-entered data. Whereas Cache keeps a snapshot of the last time you visited a site.  Use this Link: Clearing History and Cache - Apple Communities

Safari on my Mac mini

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.