Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

For some reason my calendar doesn’t have the “delete event” what do I do? I can’t delete any calendars !

iPhone 8, iOS 13

Posted on Aug 11, 2020 10:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 13, 2020 9:19 AM

Hello XtaeX,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue with unwanted calendars, and we'd like to get you pointed in the right direction for a resolution. Get started here: How to unsubscribe from calendars on your iPhone

Specific steps to report a calendar event as junk can be seen here: Report a junk calendar event invitation on iCloud.com

We hope that this helps.

Take care!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 13, 2020 9:19 AM in response to XtaeX

Hello XtaeX,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue with unwanted calendars, and we'd like to get you pointed in the right direction for a resolution. Get started here: How to unsubscribe from calendars on your iPhone

Specific steps to report a calendar event as junk can be seen here: Report a junk calendar event invitation on iCloud.com

We hope that this helps.

Take care!

For some reason my calendar doesn’t have the “delete event” what do I do? I can’t delete any calendars !

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.