Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cellular update fail

I allways update IOS on my phone, and now i get Cellular update fail notfication every time i turn on my phone. I tried reseting network settings but nothing happens, it doesnt even resets the phone, how do i fix this?

iPhone 6s, iOS 13

Posted on Aug 11, 2020 12:22 PM

4 replies

Aug 12, 2020 1:28 AM in response to _-w-_

Did you follow these steps from the above link?

What to do next 

Before proceeding, make sure that you have a backup of your iPhone or iPad. Then follow these steps to reinstall iOS or iPadOS:

1. Connect your device to a computer. Make sure you have the latest version of macOS or iTunes. On a Mac with macOS Catalina 10.15, open Finder. On a Mac with macOS Mojave 10.14.4 or earlier, or on a PC, open iTunes.
  2. If you see a 'Trust this Computer' alert, unlock your device and tap Trust.
  3. Select your device.
  4. In Finder, click General. Or in iTunes, click Summary, then follow these steps:
    • On a Mac: Command-click Check for Update.
    • On a Windows computer: Control-click Check for Update.

Your computer will download and reinstall the current version of software on your device. Don't disconnect your device from your computer until the download completes.

If you continue to see either of the alerts above, take your iPhone or iPad to an Apple Authorised Service Provider or make a Genius Bar reservation at an Apple Store. You can also contact Apple Support.

Cellular update fail

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.