Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple care

Hello, how do I know if I have AppleCare or not. On my settings it comes up that I I have limited warranty and an expire date. Is Apple care and limited warranty the same thing and would it cover for a repair for an iPhone 11 cracked screen.

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Aug 12, 2020 7:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 12, 2020 7:17 AM

Apple Care+ is an extension to the warranty you need to actually purchase. It is not the same thing as the Limited Warranty.

You can enter your serial number at Check Your Service and Support Coverage - Apple Support if you have Apple Care it will explicitely tell you there.

Apple Care+ gives you 2 incidents of accidental damage for a reduced fee if you have it for that device.

If you don't, then you'll need to pay the out of warranty screen repair fee: iPhone Screen Repair & Replacement - Official Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 12, 2020 7:17 AM in response to StephB20

Apple Care+ is an extension to the warranty you need to actually purchase. It is not the same thing as the Limited Warranty.

You can enter your serial number at Check Your Service and Support Coverage - Apple Support if you have Apple Care it will explicitely tell you there.

Apple Care+ gives you 2 incidents of accidental damage for a reduced fee if you have it for that device.

If you don't, then you'll need to pay the out of warranty screen repair fee: iPhone Screen Repair & Replacement - Official Apple Support

Apple care

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.