Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 11 Pro Stuck on Apple logo and a black screen

My iPhone 11 Pro was crashing on apps, so I restarted it and now it’s just stuck on the Apple logo. I did everything, restarting it and updating it on a Mac (which didn’t work btw). I don’t want to restore it because I have a lot of memories inside it, like pictures and chats. I don’t want them to go, I’m so heartbroken right now. Also, chatting with Apple support isn’t working. I really don’t want my 33 GB of pictures and videos and memories go away. :(

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 13

Posted on Aug 12, 2020 7:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 12, 2020 12:42 PM

I highly recommend this article published by Apple. I'm sorry to hear about your difficulties.

https://support.apple.com/en-is/HT210616

3 replies

Aug 12, 2020 1:24 PM in response to brandonbng

I did that more than once, it didn’t work. I searched a lot for fixing it, but nothing helped. When I updated it (it wasn’t supposed to restore, even apple support confirmed that) it restored it and I’m just really sad about it.

After chatting with apple support and ending the conversation, their solutions didn’t work and I tried contacting them again, which also didn’t work. It said there wasn’t support for my phone and I’m really disappointed.

iPhone 11 Pro Stuck on Apple logo and a black screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.