Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone robocalls

I just bought recently an iPhone SE and am finding that there are coming into my phone a whole bunch of "robo"calls as "messages" ... like 20 calls at a time. This is most disturbing, as I am an 80-yr old vet with a heart issue and I am not handling this very well. It is most stressful. Enclosed 2 attachments if anyone in the community can give me a hand as to how to go about eliminating this awful issue.

I really appreciate any help I can get.

Thanks

Posted on Aug 12, 2020 9:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 13, 2020 5:05 PM

Hey there rbfrank!

We understand you’re having some issues with receiving phishing calls and robocalls. The details in Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams can help you with this.

You can also use the feature Silence Unknown Callers to see if that helps reduce the amount that come in. The steps to turn that on are found in Detect and block spam phone calls.

We hope that helps you out.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 13, 2020 5:05 PM in response to rbfrank

Hey there rbfrank!

We understand you’re having some issues with receiving phishing calls and robocalls. The details in Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams can help you with this.

You can also use the feature Silence Unknown Callers to see if that helps reduce the amount that come in. The steps to turn that on are found in Detect and block spam phone calls.

We hope that helps you out.

iPhone robocalls

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.