Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I stop my password changes with a hacker changing my password daily

once a hacker can go into my phone and change passwords on my phone is there anything I can do to stop it?!!!!

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Aug 12, 2020 11:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 12, 2020 11:43 AM

You can also add 2 Factor Authentication to your account for more security. That way the hacker will need access to one of your trusted devices to be able to sign in. If the attempts continue, you might want to consider a name change.

Link to contact Apple Support in the article.

Apple ID has been compromised.      

Security and your Apple ID.      

Apple ID Password Change.     

Note the restrictions in the article.

Apple ID Name Change.        

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support    I suggest doing this before you change your Apple ID or password.

Apple ID -Two-factor authentication          

Two Factor Authentification availability.     

Apple ID - Using app-specific passwords.     

Apple ID - Two Step Verifications FAQ    

8 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 12, 2020 11:43 AM in response to RobinHood69

You can also add 2 Factor Authentication to your account for more security. That way the hacker will need access to one of your trusted devices to be able to sign in. If the attempts continue, you might want to consider a name change.

Link to contact Apple Support in the article.

Apple ID has been compromised.      

Security and your Apple ID.      

Apple ID Password Change.     

Note the restrictions in the article.

Apple ID Name Change.        

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support    I suggest doing this before you change your Apple ID or password.

Apple ID -Two-factor authentication          

Two Factor Authentification availability.     

Apple ID - Using app-specific passwords.     

Apple ID - Two Step Verifications FAQ    

Aug 12, 2020 3:27 PM in response to RobinHood69

If you can, Check your Apple ID device list (https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT205064and remove any device that shouldn't be signed in using the steps in the link.

If there are none that shouldn’t be signed in, then you should not have a problem at this point. But, if an unauthorized device is signed in, Change your Apple ID password https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201355 

Here is What to do after you change your Apple ID or password https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204071

Aug 12, 2020 12:20 PM in response to RobinHood69

RobinHood69 Said:

How do I stop my password changes with a hacker changing my password daily: once a hacker can go into my phone and change passwords on my phone is there anything I can do to stop it?!!!!

———-

Open a new eMail Account:

To put the hacker aside right await, I would most certainly open a new eMail account and go from there - one only for Apple. Have it contain nothing that pertains to you.

Keep a hard copy of the information of your new eMail account: (eMail Address, Password, Security Questions’ Answers). Don’t store an electronic copy of this.

Store this in a location that only you are knowledgeable of and only you have access to. Don’t share this information with anyone whomsoever.

Having a new eMail Address, I’d say you’d be set from then on out for quite a while, when it comes logging in.

Aug 13, 2020 3:50 PM in response to RobinHood69

RobinHood69 Said:

"Everything!! Yes, Tried verify 2 step,but he’s in control with a master password ,how do I change a master password?? How do I get control of the password don’t have knowlege, to corrupt an already situation that I’m having. Any knowlege about SMART SWITCH , out there????"

-------

Create a new eMail address --- seems simple enough of a solution.

Aug 13, 2020 4:04 PM in response to RobinHood69

Unless you gave someone your device and/or your ID and passwords, there is no way there is a "master password".

I looked at smart switch - is that an Android app?

At this point, I would suggest you contact Apple support with the link in the upper right corner of this page and tell them it is a possible Apple ID theft problem.

How do I stop my password changes with a hacker changing my password daily

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.