Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why do I keep getting charged for iTunes ?

Why do I keep getting charged for iTunes when I don’t purchase anything

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Aug 12, 2020 3:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 12, 2020 3:29 PM

If you are constantly being charged at the same rate and the same amount you likely have a subscription you forgot to cancel. Most "free trials" continue as a paid membership if you forget to cancel

You can check and cancel your subscriptions here

See or cancel your subscriptions – Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 12, 2020 3:29 PM in response to dtcullison6977

If you are constantly being charged at the same rate and the same amount you likely have a subscription you forgot to cancel. Most "free trials" continue as a paid membership if you forget to cancel

You can check and cancel your subscriptions here

See or cancel your subscriptions – Apple Support

Aug 12, 2020 3:29 PM in response to dtcullison6977

Possibly a subscription if it is a recurring charge for the same amount. See: See or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

Another possibility for a recurring charge is for an upgrade from the free 5GB iCloud storage. To see what storage you have and to downgrade if desired, see: Downgrade your iCloud storage - Apple Support

If neither of the above help, review all of the steps in If you see "apple.com/bill" or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support

That link includes information on contacting Apple Support if the other steps don't help.

Why do I keep getting charged for iTunes ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.