Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

UNLOCK MY APPLE ACCOUNT

WHATS WITH A 3 DAY WAITING PERIOD WHAT NOT JUST LET ME CALL IN ??????????????

Posted on Aug 12, 2020 5:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 12, 2020 7:53 PM

This is a user to user forums and no one here is from Apple. If you want them to unlock your account you will have to Contact Support and depending on why your account is locked this could mean it takes a little while to investigate - but please do be patient. Apple support are very busy right now with the pandemic

This might be of interest to you

If you see a message that says “Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes” – Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 12, 2020 7:53 PM in response to KEISERSLAURAS315

This is a user to user forums and no one here is from Apple. If you want them to unlock your account you will have to Contact Support and depending on why your account is locked this could mean it takes a little while to investigate - but please do be patient. Apple support are very busy right now with the pandemic

This might be of interest to you

If you see a message that says “Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes” – Apple Support

UNLOCK MY APPLE ACCOUNT

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.