Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is it safe to play Minecraft?

I just got the new mackbook pro 13 inch base model and I would like to know if it would be safe more me to play minecraft for say 1 hour straight no more and not damage anything. Is it safe to play minecraft on this model with out damage

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

MacBook

Posted on Aug 13, 2020 6:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 13, 2020 6:15 AM

yes, it is safe to perform ANY operation that will run on that computer.

The fan(s) use measured temperatures from several points inside your Mac to set their speed, multiple times per second. If you push it hard, the fan speed and fan noise will increase to provide more cooling.

if your computer approaches 100 degrees C, it may do an emergency power-down to avoid damage.

¿How can you possibly play Minecraft for ONLY 1 hour?

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 13, 2020 6:15 AM in response to MacbookProxAirPodPro

yes, it is safe to perform ANY operation that will run on that computer.

The fan(s) use measured temperatures from several points inside your Mac to set their speed, multiple times per second. If you push it hard, the fan speed and fan noise will increase to provide more cooling.

if your computer approaches 100 degrees C, it may do an emergency power-down to avoid damage.

¿How can you possibly play Minecraft for ONLY 1 hour?

Is it safe to play Minecraft?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.